Adanna!!! (18+) - Season 1 - Episode 3

****

Me: how did you know i will comeout?

Adanna: because chinansa told me you always comeout to ease yourself in the midnight, can we go inside and continue please.


I was a little bit scared but who will say no to a beautiful angel like this (afterall man go still die so e better make i die ontop enjoyment according to faze life is too short oh so make we enjoy our money) , she followed me inside after i finish blessing the soil with my urine.

She wore short skirt and long sleve shirt,

we enter inside my room, she just lie on my bed pressing her phone while i make myself comfortable in my chair staring at her butt0ckz.

Me: since when did you stand there?

Adanna: 1 hour 45 minutes and 3 seconds.

Me: and what if i nor come comeout nko.

Adanna: i know you will come out.

Me: hmmm, u sound like you know me very well.

Adanna: yeah but not much.

Me: ok, i dont have much here but i do have water, kerosene, salt and oil, which one do i offer.

Adanna: kerosene, if you get the mind,

Me: lol,

Adanna: is that laptop working?

Me: yes of course.

I open the laptop and position it ontop my bed while i relax close to her, she scan through my videos and settle for one movie like that titled “the 100″ hmmm she look so beautiful, i wanted to make a move because she cant just come to my house and go scot free, she stay close to the wall while i relax at the edge of the bed.

Me: you have a beautiful lips.

Adanna: thank you.

Me: so what flavor is it.

Adanna: flavor as in how?

Me: i mean what’s the taste?

Adanna: i dont know maybe you should check.

See opportunity oh, i use my left hand to draw her head closer while i gave a sound kiss.

Adanna: so what does it taste like?

Me: taste like, wait let me kiss you again to be sure.

I gave her another kiss but this time i didnt stop, i continue kissing her, i turn her to face the ceiling while i come ontop her, i use my left hand to press her left boob, (very soft) i kiss the b0s0m, i put hand inside her shirt and massage her b0s0m, i draw her shirt up to her chest, i adjust her bra a little and kiss her b0s0m, she just say”hmmmm OZ stop” stop for where wey i just dey start, also i use my left hand to rub her tummy, i moved my hand down to her navel, slowly i move down to her V area, i put my hand inside her skirt and press her pussi from her pant, kissing her right boob, then she hold my hand.

Adanna: stop it.

Me: why, whats wrong?

Adanna: not now maybe later.

Me: why later na, i don dey in the mood already na.

Adanna: i dont like doing it by this time.

So i got up as a gentleman and sat on my chair, she adjust herself.

Adanna: are you angry?

.

Of course am angry wey you don let my oga gain attention finish you dey ask me wether i dey vex.

Me: no am not, why should i?




I was a little bit angry since she nor want me to enter thy kingdome come, she close the laptop and position herself to sleep,

Adanna: off the light please

me: no i want to use it to read (i nor know say i go read since abi)

Adanna: i cant sleep with light on.

Me: am sorry just use the pillow to cover your face because i have test tomorow so i have to read.

Adanna: there will no test.

Me: and how would you know that?

Adanna: nothing dont worry, read well.

She use the pillow to cover her face, i took my idodo umeh biology book to read, then my light off, i on my touchlight, i look outside, light still dey, e be like say na my bulb burn, so i climb my chair and check the bulb, no smell, na wetin happen na, so i have another spare bulb (that white bulb wey roll like snake e dey shine well well) i put the bulb na so everywhere shine, i smill and thank God because i need to read oh.

I took my book, scrolling through the content, then i saw the topic i was looking for (genetics) i just wan open the page na im my light off again, na which kind thing be this na?